Friday, September 14, 2007

now del.icio.us is four

del.icio.us is four today. Happy birthday del.icio.us! What can I say about it, except that I keep the sum total of my recent knowledge in there, basically anything from 2004 onwards. You get a bit of it in the sidebar on the right, but that's only stuff with the library tag, not the whole burrito.

It's a little weird that just about everything I learn and know recently can be distilled into an rss feed, but it's helped me with my memory if nothing else.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Four! Wow. I signed up the day they launched and got my first name as my username. Always been chuffed about that! And, yes, I can't live without it either. It's like my outboard brain :)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.